1981

1981
In memory of my dear old brother - Horringer Court 1982

The Pussyfoot

The Pussyfoot
The Pussyfoot by vocalist Terry Barfield

Tintern Abbey by Don Smith

Tintern Abbey by Don Smith
Tintern Abbey by Don Smith

The Carnaby

The Carnaby
By Andy Andrews

Saturday 28 June 2008

John Bryant - I bring the Sun


The most obscure release by this prolific song writer, on the MCA label, released 17th May 1968, and as far as I can see, uncatalogued.

'I bring the Sun' will not disappoint. In the same box are all of his other releases during the 1960s, which I might put up later.

3 comments:

  1. Any chance you might share this track with me? It's fantastic, and I've never heard it before. I'm a DJ on a small streaming station called Luxuriamusic, and my show specializes in light pop sike of all varieties from 1966 - 1971(with exceptions for quality entries on both sides of those dates). I feel lucky to have found your fantastic site! You can write me at: gapersclub@mac.com, and here is my DJ profile:

    http://www.luxuriamusic.com/djprofiles/kristian-hoffman

    Let me know what you think at your leisure, and thanks for the music!

    Best, Kristian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening Kristian

    I would be delighted to share this track with you for your station. If you send me your email address, I'll send the mp3 to you. Likewise, if you wish to have any other tracks emailed, I will happily do so.

    Sir Henry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just noticed you have left your email address, so forgive me my stupidity. The track will be in the post tomorrow.

    Sir Henry

    ReplyDelete