1981

1981
In memory of my dear old brother - Horringer Court 1982

The Pussyfoot

The Pussyfoot
The Pussyfoot by vocalist Terry Barfield

Tintern Abbey by Don Smith

Tintern Abbey by Don Smith
Tintern Abbey by Don Smith

The Carnaby

The Carnaby
By Andy Andrews

Thursday 10 July 2008

Albion Fairs, East Anglia...old monochromes...



These might be of interest to some of you. During the period 1978 to 1982 I toured the many East Anglian (Albion) fairs with Nick Turner and a band going by the name (at the time) of 'Thandoy', later to become 'Karmakanix'. The upshot is that I have come across many monochrome photographs from this period taken with my trusty OM1. Alongside the usual music, I'll put some up from time to time. Might jog some memories.


I should add: double clicking on a photograph will enlarge the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment