1981

1981
In memory of my dear old brother - Horringer Court 1982

The Pussyfoot

The Pussyfoot
The Pussyfoot by vocalist Terry Barfield

Tintern Abbey by Don Smith

Tintern Abbey by Don Smith
Tintern Abbey by Don Smith

The Carnaby

The Carnaby
By Andy Andrews

Sunday 18 January 2009

Long Islands Virgins Gone - Bulldog Breed (Unreleased)



Here is a preview of the second side of this acetate, a track that initially I disliked, but with repeated play consider the more interesting and accomplished, musically.


Mp3 now removed. Contact me if interested.

7 comments:

  1. I liked the other side better!this one's not to bad!kind of grows on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is exactly what I thought upon hearing it for the first time, and now I prefer this side, which is better when heard in its entirity.

    Thank you for your comments.

    Regards

    Henry

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic - both sides sound absolutely amazing!

    I really really REALLY hope this will be released as a proper 45!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. However, have not heard of the band before...why not write to the Wanstead and Woodford Guardian and Gazette?

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing blog here---amazing era/genre covered-- seeming neverending cascade of impossibly unlikely perfections

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your comment Ge. I must apologise for having neglected the music recently.

    Business as usual shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes many thanks again for taking the time to share these fantastic recordings.

    Frank

    ReplyDelete