1981

1981
In memory of my dear old brother - Horringer Court 1982

The Pussyfoot

The Pussyfoot
The Pussyfoot by vocalist Terry Barfield

Tintern Abbey by Don Smith

Tintern Abbey by Don Smith
Tintern Abbey by Don Smith

The Carnaby

The Carnaby
By Andy Andrews

Sunday 11 March 2012

Selling collection off

It is now time to clear my collection out, with the exception of certain items, notably all Pussyfoot material, The Motives EP,, Respect acetate. and a few others which will eventually be donated to a museum or permanent collection.

Items will be going on sale via Fortesmentum Records (see advert below left), but I will accept offers via communication privately.  In the meantime, I still have a thousand or so singles (vinyl and acetate) to list, and will gradually list as time allows.

3 comments:

  1. It's always a wrench when one has to sell off the collection - all those memories... I really couldn't contemplate the thought, but times dictate, my friend. Keep the flag flying, if I could help, I would.

    All the best

    Lord Robert Brinsley
    (of Kippington Lodge)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comment is much appreciated my Lord.

    Sir Henry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, am selling off my records; not quite the same calibre as yours Sir Henry but nevertheless they represent a big chunk of my life. It was only fitting that I wrote about the process. If you have the time please have a read.

    http://harrymoonbeam.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete