1981

1981
In memory of my dear old brother - Horringer Court 1982

The Pussyfoot

The Pussyfoot
The Pussyfoot by vocalist Terry Barfield

Tintern Abbey by Don Smith

Tintern Abbey by Don Smith
Tintern Abbey by Don Smith

The Carnaby

The Carnaby
By Andy Andrews

Friday 12 July 2019

Anaconda - Post Arcadium .... Miguel Sergides

It has finally been established that this acetate is indeed a post Arcadium project, the band being known as 'Anaconda'.  This is the only known recording of theirs, a 5 track Emidisc 10 inch, 2-sided acetate.



Tracks can be accessed here:

Symphony for the Madman

Who are we?

Outsider

Riding Alone

Its Not Me

7 comments:

  1. Where can I get these tracks? links are dead

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately they have gone astray. I will try to have them back up and running shortly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Dear Henry!

      I just received the vinyl version of the mysterious Sergides acetate! It took me some time to figure out it was actually exactly that physical copy that you so generously shared with the world on your blog many years ago!

      The fact that that is indeed Sergides work was undeniable already before matters were settled, but I take it even Sergides himself has now confirmed the story. That indicates that he's still alive or has been, until recently. If you know anything about his whereabouts, I'd be eternally grateful to find out!

      I also recall you had put up "The house beside the mine" by Hayden Wood. There's a flip side to that song, and who knows --- maybe it's good too? If you ever get to publish any material by this mysterious man, I'd of course love to know about it!

      All the best,
      Glenn Möllergren,
      Sweden

      Delete
    4. Please accept my apology for not replying earlier. I unfortunately have no idea as to the whereabouts of Sergides.

      As for the flipside of "The house beside the mine", I really can't recall what it's like, and so will investigate if I can lay my hands on my copy.

      All the best

      Sir H

      Delete
  3. For the record, Sir Henry, the interest remains :)

    ReplyDelete